A 100% organic balm full of natural ingredients; for cough, cold, flu relief.
Suitable for adults (gents & ladies) & children age 3+
Suggested use: apply a little to temples, forehead, under nostrils, neck or chest when you have a cough, cold or flu. The balm is light in texture & very kind to a sensitive skin, whilst it nourishes all skin types due to the balance of carrier oils included. However gentle the product, please do patch test prior to use.
The ingredients used are ALL Certified Organic. They are:
- Helianthus Annus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive Oil)
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil)
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime Essential Oil)
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Essential Oil)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil)
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Essential Oil)
- Naturally present in Essential Oils: Limonene, Eugenol, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal
The balm is completely hand made by Cecilia, an Aromatherapist, in Buckinghamshire, England. It has been certified by a toxicologist & is EU compliant.
There are absolutely NO chemical nasties in this product: NO parabens, NO SLS, NO mineral oils, NO artificial fragrances or preservatives, NO alcohol & absolutely NO animal testing. It really is stuffed full with 100% pure organic nature!
The 50g balm is presented in a clear glass jar which contains up to 30% of recycled material. Both the jar & the aluminium screw top lid are 100% recyclable after use.
The balm has a long 6 month life from opening, despite containing no preservatives!
All orders are posted FIRST Class Royal Mail